Friday, September 01, 2006

Gray Skies


It's 11:42 AM and I feel like death. Not the funny death that made us all laugh so hard in Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey, but that mean ol' death that takes pets and critically acclaimed sitcoms. I got an hour and a half of sleep last night and my computer at work seems to be whimpering on into its own tortured demise.


In any case, it feels fucking great to have Autumn back. Welcome, old friend. I missed you and look forward to brandishing sweaters and the smell of burning leaves. But seriously, let's not rush into anything too quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

death oh my god. If it makes you feel any better my day wasn't much better because I got shanghai'd out of a job aka fired and pretty much tanked my spanish retest all in one day.

Unknown said...

WHAT!?? I'm a call you in a bit.