Wednesday, September 13, 2006

In Person

I’m kinda pissed because it was my big goal to head down to the Free Library today to see Amy Goodman speak at noon. Unfortunately, though, I have a scrabble gane I can’t back out of tonight, lunch with my grandmother tomorrow, and a train to NY to catch on Friday, which makes for a busy-ass week that I won’t be able to take off any work for. Maybe I’ll post something when I get home tonight, but for now you should really get your asses over to rbally to download that Otis Redding show from the Whiskey. Seriously, if you don’t have it already you should. He was easily one of the greatest performers that ever lived, and everyone deserves a little Otis in their lives. It's the third post down. I've got plenty to say about him, but I'll save that for my own post, whenever that might come up.

No comments: