Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So this is like the fifteenth Ween post I've made on this thing, but I can't help it. I woke up with this song in my head, and it's more or less appropriate, what being a tuesday and a pizza day. This is an album released a year ago and consisting entirely of unreleased songs that were left off albums. Normally this would be an excuse for a box of shit, but somehow this turned out great, and I can think of at least 2 of their albums that these songs were left off of that I like less than this one. And, as Carrie pointed out to me, the background vocals on "Someday" sound a lot like Muppets.

"Someday" - Ween
"Gabrielle" - Ween

Buy Shinola, Vol. 1 here.





I know it's like 9:45 now and it's far later than I said but I have a legitimate excuse in that I'm lazy and forgot.

No comments: