Thursday, September 07, 2006

So I just spent 40 minutes trying to find that picture of Karl rove throwing the goat to prove a point, but with no luck. Shit, what if it was Cheney? In any case, I'll make a real post later tonight. Meanwhile, I've been going on walks around my work after I eat, partly to get a little excercise while digesting, but also just to get out of the office and let my mind wander. In any case I think I came to the conclusion that when someone describes themselves as a "free spirit", it usually just means that they don't mow their lawn.

Just thinking about this whole secret prison thing and why the hell Bush would 'fess up to it now of all times. then he answered my question by claiming that the Geneva convention's definition of torture is "too vague". If it was too vague, then why the hell have we been adhering to it for so many years? If this thing he's pushing for gets passed, then we're all so fucked...

more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why fess up now?

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1532197,00.html?cnn=yes