Friday, September 15, 2006

So this stupid website has been down all morning, and I'm ducking out of work in about 20 minutes, so it's virtually imposible to get a worthwhile post in and some music. For that I apologize. I can say, however, that I have begun work on Podcast Mixtape #2, which should be completed early next week. I basically have all the songs ready and, barring the sequencing and getting off my lazy ass enough to find some segues, everything is ready to go. I was all excited to take a picture of the General Slocum memorial, but I left my phone (and Metrocard with $26 left on it - damnit) at home, so my apologies for not following up on something you didn't know I was gonna do. Other plans include a new template for this thing because this background pisses me off, but I still have to figure out html enough to even think about that shit for now. Anyway, have a great weekend, everyone.

No comments: