Saturday, October 07, 2006

Whatta jerk!

You'll notice that it's not last night, that I didn't make that post I PROMISED to make. Yeah, that's my fault. Had some Thai food and a lot of wine and a particularly long and unpleasant conversation. Had to cancel on some bowling with friends tonight, which sucks. Oh well. I'm gonna make up for it by... reading. Nothing screams with excitement and outhful exuberance like... reading. Anyway fuck it, I found a another stack of old mixes and have been listening to them today. These are on tape, so they're extra awesome and some of them are worn down to garbled hiss, but I suppose the trunk of my car is not the most ideal of storage conditions. So here's some songs from those in a shiny digital format. For some reason, Itunes spells the title of the Elvis Costello wrong, you figure it out.

"Deep Dark Truthful Mirror" - Elvis Costello
It's on some Unplugged disc, but I can't find a link for it right now.

"(Get a) Grip (On Yourself)" - The Stranglers
Buy Rattus Norvegicus here.

No comments: