Monday, October 02, 2006

No music today, because I'm going to the football game tonight and because of that I'm short enough for time. I might post something when I get home, but we'll see. Anyway, I did have two things I wanted to point out. First, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
Another thing, Mark Foley has just gone into rehab, making it quite likely that he will at some point imply that this was not Mark Foley is not to blame for stalking young boys on the internet, or god knows what else (and I'm reasonably certain that in coming days we will find out just what), it is actually his disease that's to blame. Yeah, I don't know if you saw this on the warning label, but alcohol makes you hate jewish people and start crime waves in addition to trying to solicit cybersex from 15 year old boys. Yeah, it's never because someone is an asshole, or a rapist or a pedophile. I'm so fucking sick of this. Everyone knows alcohol is bad, and everyone knows that it can be a factor in ugly behavior. That's totally true. It still is no fucking excuse for what YOU did. Keep this up and we're all gonna have booze taken away from us because some fucker needed an excuse to explain away his shitty behavior.
Ugh. It's disgusting, the way this went down. and For shame, Boehner and Hastert. You could've done something about this, but instead you were more concerned about the integrity of your fucking party than that of a kid. You should by any line of reasoning be forced to resign your positions in leadership.


oh, and Tony Snow is still a smug douche.

No comments: