Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Facial Cellulitis sucks balls.

Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday. I left work early on monday because my nose and the area around it was a little sore and, it felt to me, swelling. So when I woke up on tuesday morning and my head felt like it'd had been kicked my mules for half the night, I actually did something I've never done without coercion in my life: I checked myself into the hospital. It sucked as usual. I spent four hours waiting for a prescription of antibiotics which were already in the medicine cabinet at home.
I'm still in a lot of pain. If I could put into words the excruciating torment that a sneeze is to me right now, you'd be reading this thing until Thanksgiving. So yeah, sleep is pretty much out of the question. I'm supposed to go back in for a checkup wednesday, but if I had to spend $200 just getting into the emergencey room, does that mean I'm gonna have to do the same thing tomorrow? Because if that's the case, then I'm just gonna go to hobos for my medicinal and surgical needs. $400 for 6 minutes with a doctor and an IV is omplete bullshit. Anyways, that's where I was today and will be tomorrow. I just found out that the music isn't downloadable anymore for some reason, and I've sent an email to figure out why the hell that's happening. In the meantime, though, bear with me and I'll figure something out. For what it's worth, I was gonna post some songs from Cat Power's Moon Pix, because that's it's a great album to listen to when you feel like shit. And right now I feel like shit. with pain receptors. that's been kicked by mules all night. Hope everything's okay though and I'll be back with some real jazzy tunes right quick.
squiggly hearts and flowers,
Cotton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my God that sounds terrible.