Friday, February 29, 2008

Pop Smear: A Mix


01.
02. "ShakeShakeShake" - White Denim
03. "High As an Amsterdam Tourist" - Voicst
04.
05. "Aunty Pauline" - H Block 101
06. "This Is How We Kiss" - Throw Me The Statue
07.
08. "The Moon I Dream Of" - Christopher Blue
09. Hard to Begin" - The Paper Makers
10."Something Mellow Buy Hope" - Priority One
11.
12. "Colleen" - The Heavy
13. "Baby I Love You" - Erma Franklin
14. "No One Said It Would Be Easy" - Cloud Cult
15.
16. "In Sand and Dirt" - Howlin' Rain
17. "Right Hand On My Heart" - The Whigs
18. "54-56 Was My Number" - Toots & the Maytals
19.
20. "Mellow Down Easy" - Little Walter
21. "Dice In a Drawer" - The Mumlers
22.
23. "Fishn' Pole" - The Mighty Hannibal
24. "California Girls" - The Magnetic Fields
25.
26. "Taken Too Young By TTA" - Taken By Trees
27.

Running Time 1:03:57
89.8 MB
available here.

So yes, it's time for another mix (I've been cranking these out lately, haven't I? Hopefully this isn't overkill) and this one is a veritable buket of carnival vomit. There's Aussie Oi, onion rings, greasy blues, and Aretha's sister. Also, cheap beer and fried Snickers bars. Anyways, enjoy.

This is a new and improved link because I hate itunes and it jerks me around.

No comments: