Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey Cotton, what's been happening since we last heard from you?

well,
kind reader
once I had done whatever I could to put my cousin in jail,
we had the first valentine's day plans we've ever made melted and bubbling in front of our eyes.
and then our apartment got broken into this morning.

nothing was taken that we know of. our cat, however adorable, has been ruled a suspect.
Or the fact that we live a block from a police station.
and it was Sunday morning

I'm not going to turn this into a cat blog, I swear to you. but one more picture because I finally got one where he doesn't look like a psycho.
see? isn't that nice? He's helping keep things calm right now. I'll be more sensible and funny and groin-grabbingly spectacular tomorrow, I swear. or the next day.

No comments: