Friday, February 08, 2008

It's easy for me to say I had an easy choice in making my decision for the primary. I wish I could say that I still had a candidate I agreed with more often than not that's still in the election. But my little midget is out. and I'm stuck here with two candidates that, sure they're better than those guys, but they're still a far cry from where I think government should be headed. But it's reasons like this that led me to make the decision I did. I'm sick of bullshit maneuvering. I'm tired of playing to the polls. I want politics to inspire me for the first time. Jesus, can you imagine how nuts I'd be if I was actually enthused about a politician? I certainly can't.
But I just wanted to share this endorsement with you, because it's the only one that's meant sweet fuck all to me this election. It's got nothing to do with who's giving it or even who it's for. but it's damned refreshing.

No comments: