Wednesday, July 12, 2006

disgust.



Okay a quick post today because I just remembered that I’m about a month late on a mix for a friend of mine and feel like a sack of crap for not having it ready to mail just yet despite finishing the cover art the morning after I told him I’d make it.

There’s plenty of shit that’s really pissing me off in the news today, but I actually wanna bring up a story from a few weeks ago, namely the shitheels that raped* a 14 year old girl in Iraq and then murdered her family. I’ve avoided talking about it because it’s utterly heinous, but the more details are revealed about this case the more I’m incensed by it. To the four assholes that committed this atrocity and the other asshole that helped cover it up, you are fucking scum that should be stoned to death in the most crowded public square in Iraq. Why not? Do you think any Iraqi believes they deserve a painless chemical injection? Shit, I don’t even think that, and I’m almost completely against the death penalty. What the fuck were you thinking? You did a great job in jeopardizing everyone in your unit and every other U.S. soldier in the world. You really managed to unite more warring factions of the region, too. into killing more Americans. It’s not hard enough for many women over there, really. Now they have to worry about dodging rape squads belonging to MY GOVERNMENT. You fucking nitwits. Do you have any idea how hard it is gonna be for the hero soldiers, the real ones who aren’t priding themselves on a body count but are just trying to make a difference over there? You know, the people who are actually trying to help over there? They’re just gonna get mixed in with the rest of you trigger-happy assholes when you come back. They’re gonna get spit on and hated because you thought you were in some magic little candyland where morals don’t apply anymore. The worldwide opinion of our country has been sliding down the shitter wall for for a few years now, but you might have actually managed to flush it. Thanks for the helping recruit more people to fly planes into us for the nest twenty years you backwards asinine goatfuckers. Oh, and thanks for bumping my gender down a few more pegs, you worthless shits. Remember what it was like when you were 14? Do you remember how much you looked forward to the rest of your life? Well, that little girl can’t. and her family can’t even watch her, fuck, they can’t even remember her because you fucktards were too scared of getting caught. I can’t imagine what you punishment will be, but you deserve it a thousand times over.

And to the government: stop trying to protect these assholes. Why the fuck would you say the girl was twenty years old? WHO IS THAT GOING TO HELP? Now even more people are going to refuse to believe anything you fucking say. You lied about her age twice to us before the truth was out. Quit fucking lying to us! Quit painting this sunny picture of Iraq like it’s a goddamned third grader painting his house? It’s hellish over there. We’ve been there for over three years and we can’t even give them drinking water? WE’RE COMPETING OVER CELL PHONE CONTRACTS OVER THERE BUT THEY DON’T HAVE ELECTRICITY? What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop pretending this shit is about democracy or whatever and fucking tell us what’s going on. I’m so fed up with reading a newspaper and expecting to feel betrayed by the people who are supposed to be leading this country. I’m so fed up with suicide bombers and the fucking evil weasels we keep putting in charge over there. I’m sick of people thinking Iraq deserves this for some reason. I’m sick of the phrase “dead civilians”. I’m sick of Pakistan selling everyone nuclear secrets while we pat them on the back. I’m truly sick of Israel. Most of us didn’t want to get into this war, but we went along with it because you started making up scary facts. Now you refuse to end it with the slightest of competence and instead lie to our faces like some little kid with his hand in the candy jar. If we weren’t so fat and content we’d be pissed. I’ve been trying to think of a good reason that we’re still over there, but I honestly can’t anymore. And don’t give me that Civil War shit. Do you really think anyone wants to see more dying over there other than our troops? This country is closer to a civil war than Iraq. Sorry. I'm just so sick of more people dying for no reason. To make rich people richer.


Shit, I’ll try and post a track later, but I don’t really wanna tie in a happy summer tune to this post.


*”allegedy”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely horrifying that the leaders of our country justify rape period and then follow it up with lies. There is something honestly wrong with that way of thinking, it is a sickness.