Monday, May 15, 2006

uh-oh


I hit a rabbit with my car yesterday. I don't know if I killed him or just confused the shit out of him, but I feel terrible nonetheless. Sorry, little guy. Not much else going on with me today, other than I am kicking the crap out of my siblings in the runnings for favorite child/grandchild. It will take me about 2 weeks to screw it up. And now, here's a pissed off Gil Scott-Heron:

"Whitey's On the Moon" - Gil Scott-Heron (YSI Link)

But The Revolution Will Not Be Televised here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced that I'm not allowed to comment on this page. This is my second attempt today and I completly forgot my previous message. Anyway, that's terrible about the rabbit. I'm sure the rabbit's doing okay. Wow, this was about as dull as a butterknife or no, no, a kenny g benefit concert. Shudders ewh, kenny g.

Anonymous said...

delicious buttery kenny g.