Thursday, May 18, 2006

Leaving Crack

I was gonna put up this awesome shot of Eric Koston flying over something or other, but this was too tempting to pass up. What the hell is Shaq wearing? Did they meet in a temple?


It's kind of a slow day here, I'm pretty much trying to figure out the nearest place to buy Vat 69 and why the PA liquor Control Board shows no love. Looks like I've got a trip to scenic Delaware coming up. Anyways, today's songs are an olf Motown cover courtesy of the Who, and a hip hop track from the greatest skate video ever made: The Chocolate Tour (buy it here).
The first one captures everything that is great about the early Who. If you don't know what makes early Who recordings great, then you should really go back and take another listen, because shit that bad was great.
I don't know a damned thing aboiut Andre Nickatina other than that he's from LA and that he did this song. Still, this is a great song and really makes me wish I could skateboard. or film skateboarders. I don't know where I'm going with this.


"Leaving Here" - The Who (YSI link)

Buy Odds n' Sods here

"Crack Raider Razor" - Andre Nickatina (YSI link)

Buy Raven In My Eyes here.

Judy Miller, please just go to hell.

No comments: