Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So, about this jawn


I'm gonna try to post here at least 4 times a week, about whatever's going on in my dino-brain. I can pretty much ssure you it'll have the following sort of inventory:
-2-3 pissy left-minded political posts
-2 stupid pictures that I think are funny that nobody else probaby will
-647 attempts at self-depreciating humor
-at least one song that I officially think rules.
-2 bitchy posts about celebrities.
-120 references to cartoons/movies/TV shows that I wrongfully assume everyone remembers.

so look at that I'm even warning you what you're in for, should you decide to actually read this hunk of shit that I call brain fluff. Regarding the music, if you think there's gonna be this awesome cutting edge great stuff, there won't be. If you got this far, you've already got access to literlly thousands of great music blogs that are far superior than I at finding new artists. I'm pretty much gonna post older stuff that I feel isn't getting proper due or deserves to be brought up again. We'll see though. I will post links to amazing songs when I find them on other blogs, though. That's only fair. I'm gonna get back to work now, but stay tuned for a real post soon. And to make the transition official from the myspace blog, Warren the Ape:

No comments: