Sunday, January 21, 2007

Woke up sick this morning. I've been dangerously close to getting sick lately, and I was just starting to get so proud of myself for avoiding the viruses that float around my home and office through judicious vitamin intake and impeccable personal hygiene. But that was shot down. So I'm reduced to a sniffling, coughing slob. Pathetic. You know what's crazy though? Until last year or so, I never got sick. I mean, outside of the hospital stays and the IV and whatever, but I never got the viruses that would go around, and I never was too sick to miss school or work. I missed plenty of both, mind you, I'm not Lou Gehrig, but still. I've gotten sick 3 times in the last year. I've also never shot blood out of my eyeballs. Here's to me not picking up that habit.
Ayways, I'm gonna go read in bed now so I can attempt to get some sleep tonight.
Something I wanted to address though before I go: I was told last night that this page is "one-sided" and "fails to tell the whole story". Yeah, that's a pretty fair assumption . The sides and opinions presented here are oviously mine and mine alone. I don't claim to be fair and I don't try to be balanced. The only reason I'm even adressing this right now is because I'm worried that I might be coming across more presumptuous than I'd like, and that is something I'm gonna try to work on, I promise. But other than that, let me know if I'm not making sense or coming off with an air of pretension, because that's the last thing I want. Other than scabies. or chiggers. or any other tiny insects that burrow in your skin.
Alright, off to bed. and death.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice job on the new look!

Anonymous said...

except the green letters which are making me hallucinate.