Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been getting more feedback on the new header than anything I've posted on here in months. Which is sort of nice. Unfortunately, it was just the first properly-shaped pic I could find and supposed to be a stopgap until I could upload one of my own pics. Eventually, it will be something that looks just as nice I hope, but for now this will hold. It is NOT the view from my pad, unfortunately, but if you put a Verizon building in the way it might not be far off.
Also, my apologies to anyone that has called me in the past few days and hasn't gotten a response. Since I get no reception in my house that means I have to talk outside. and since it's been raining for the last several days straight, well, you see where I'm going...

According to polls, Obama will never get the nomination and it doesn't matter because McCain will beat both him and Hillary. Please remember that the next time I'm ranting hysterically on how much I hate polls and the way they guide politics.

that said, the State of the Union is tonight, and I'm wondering how much $$$ I can get for the Chinese Babies I'm going to say I adopted last year. Also, I'm a veteran that works out of the home and I adopted my aircraft carrier to charity.

I'm thinking of not posting the Economist anymore, since at last check nobody cares. Let me know if that's not the case, because I don't really check those numbers often. If I did, I probably would've given up on this months ago.

just a note, I'm not posting 3 times a day now, but I am gonna make a bit more of a differentiation in my topics, so you don't have to read my bitching about politics in the same post as my bitching about the plausibility of outer space movies. So from now on I'll try to keep my bitching separate by subcategories. Because I wrote all this crap in one sitting and am pretty confused by it.

No comments: