Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"a sweet boyfriend who will bring her presents."

Why does it seem like every single man in a position of power in this country seems to be actively involved in trying to HAVE SEX WITH OUR CHILDREN? Bloody hell, this is ridiculous. a 5 year-old girl? What's worse is when he will invariably try to pin this on drugs/alcohol/hippies and then find jeebus in an effort to soften his punishment. No dice, Chachi. Hope prison is impossibly cruel to you.

"Don't diss my homies"

While Greenspan did just admit that the war is, after all this, about oil. But Ray McGovern (a former CIA analyst who has gotten arrested countless times in the last few years for trying to call these guys out on their bullshit) has a great article here delving deeper into this and proving for real that as high and mighty it is to tell the world, to tell our soldiers, that we're fighting for an ideal that we can't even maintain on our own shores, they're in it to make a lot of money for some already superfluously wealthy fat white men. shocking, I know.

"Wait until they've heard what I can make up this time. Obama bin Laden!"

As excited as I am for TV to start back up, between OJ 2 (threat-filled boogaloo) and Alan Keyes announcing that he's gonna run for president again, the next few months just got hilarious. Cue the goddamn carnival music.

blech. fun fact! There are both male and female pine cones. and Giant Sequoia cones are no bigger than eggs! fascinating!


Funner fact! Donald the Duck's middle name is "Fauntleroy", which has cracked me up consistently for the past few days.

I'm still making that mix. I keep getting new music though so I want to sort through this becore I make a final list. Keep an eye out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ouch, this is absolutely horrific.


On a different note "Fauntleroy" is probably the funniest name I've ever heard.

Chase said...

get the fuck on that mix, hoser. I gotta go see a tree about a horse this weekend and I need some theme joints.