Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Dog Shouterer

Want a lick? PSYCH!



Last night we were at the bar talking with a guy and his dog, which was adorably reminiscent of a bear cub. Anyway, as we're hanging out and having a beer or two, this guy stumbles out of the bar (I'm pretty certain that 2 of his friends were just thrown out of the bar) and kneels down in front of the dog and looks up at us, slurring "Watch this! Watch this! My cousin is Cesar Romero!"
All 3 of us: "who?"

Guy
: "Cesar Romero"
Me: "The guy who played the Joker?"

Guy
: "No, the dog whisperer, man!"
Dog Owner: "I think his name is Cesar Millan"

Guy
: "I think I know what my cousins name is"
Then he proceeds to shout in this little dogs face and struggle to maintain upright for a few minutes. At one point he loses his balance and smacks his head on the side of the building. His friends are yelling back at him telling him to hurry up.

Guy
(to his friends): "Goddamnit in a minute!I'm doing my dog trick" (and then back to us) "watch this" This went on for a few more minutes. Then the drunk guys ran their friend into a plate glass window (it didn't break) and got in a truck and drove off. Terror on the road in Claremont last night.

Rented the Tarentino half of Grindhouse last night, hoping to see the fake trailer that Edgar Wright made for the release, but was soundly disappointed that none of the fake trailers made it to the DVDs. Then I got treated to 2 hours of Tarentino's foot fetish. This is getting out of control. Make a goddamned real movie already. Quit delaying the inevitable.


So, remember when I said I was gonna make a mix in a week...urm, 2 weeks ago? Well, last night I sat down to actually get things all set up and decided I have about 2 mixes worth of stuff at least. This is largely because I got about 250 of the weirdest and therefore most usable audio clips I've heard in awhile and god knows I love filler. Anywhy, this morning I wiped my ipod after copying all of this, so this so-called mix project is still coming, it just might be a few days. For real this time. I have sequencing worked out and everything.

You can now get fined for puking in bars in PA. Blammo!


Asterisk!

Japanese peeping toms!

Ninjas. The threat is fucking real already! If I find out that this is someone I know from college +10 points.

oh dear god!

you know what gets me homesick? Ridley trash fires!


You know who I don't want asleep? The people guarding NUCLEAR REACTORS. The dudes in Art museums are like spry cougars, but put someone in charge of something that can melt my family and it's bedtime for bonzo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that japanese photo book looks creepy as hell and effing awesome