Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Melting Life


It was 109 degrees here yesterday. It's been over 100 for the past 4 days. I am not made for this. All I can do is sweat, and move as little as possible. Lizard mentality is what I've been reduced to. shit is just melting everywhere around me. I tried to write on this project I've been working on, but pretty much sat there hallucinating for an hour. I got less than 3 hours of sleep last night because even with the crappy A/C window unit on, it was too hot to sleep. I know that I won't mind this when it's December and I can wear shorts, but right now I just want to blow up the sun. so miserable.

In better news, I put together a mix. I was going to actually mix it and have it all on one track, but my patience was thin enough last night that I was just happy to have finished it. So there's that. It's mostly spaz-rock songs with a lot of clips. Hope you like it.


My Melting Life
Intro
"Grape Nuts and Chalk Sauce" - Blockhead
"No Need to Be Rude" - Black Hollies
"You've No Clue, Do You?" - King Creosote
"Serious" - Richard Hawley
"Easy Street" - Cheeseburger
"Hangers On" - Dan Sartain
"Wall of Death" - Dax Riggs
"No Regrets" - King Khan & the Shrines
"This Mic" - Special Ed
"LCD Soundsystem Vs. Franz Ferdinand
"You Made Me Like It" - 1990
"What Comes After the Blues" - Magnolia Electric Co.
"Rolling One Sun Blues" - Wooden Wand and the Sky High Band
"My Shadow" - Jay Reatard
"Maria Bartiromo" - Joey Ramone
"Ride On Josephine" - Bo Diddley
"Humble Me" - Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
"Bellies Are Full" - Portugal the Man
"Simmerin'" - Weston Prim and Backlash
"Miles From Nowhere" - Cat Stevens

Part 1
Part 2

No comments: