Wednesday, October 01, 2008

my brain right now:
40% vocabulary words + 20% cold medicine + 15% geometrical equations + 10% considering the sludge that would ooze out of my brain after self-trepanation with a leftover chopstick. oh and 15% phlegm. Sorry.


This might be the delirium, but I'm nearly certain I just heard Bob Odenkirk doing the voiceover for an Outback commercial. Can't we give him better work than this, people?

and since I'm not watching enough TV right now* I have to say I'm super excited for this HBO series starring Danny McBride. I can do without a remake of Land of the Lost, though.

*I'm not really watching that much TV at all. I tried to watch Pushing Daisies tonight, but I got distracted and studied instead. I basically am stuck on Thursday and Sunday TV until Lost comes back in mid-2010.

No comments: