Wednesday, May 21, 2008

There's nothing like getting a large group of 1st graders ready to go on a field trip and noticing that not 15 feet away are two bottles of over-the-counter sexual stimulation pills.

That were completely empty.
ewwwww.

also, if you had told me when I woke up this morning that a turtle would pee on me, I'd have called you a liar. a damned liar.

you'll notice that I'm still not posting much. I've got a somewhat explicit telling of the first time I ever heard the Velvet Underground that I'm working on, and I'm pretty sure that there's a bunch of pictures that I'll be sending in soon, but don't expect me to offer too much here (for a while) or to expound on why (ever).

2 comments:

David Goodman said...

expound dammit!

Sarah said...

what in the sam hell are you talking about (kidding)?

Also, finding that stuff not just kids but around anyone be pretty nasty.