Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I should mention that I've been watching a lot of Firefly on Hulu lately.

I'm not one of those crazy Joss Whedon people. I've seen maybe an episode of Buffy. I've never seen any of the spinoff show(s?).
But I've got a huge soft spot for that show. and by extension Nathan Fillion. Who is awesome.
(it still has one of the worst theme songs in history, but hell, I can skip that).

So that's what I've been up to.

Also, watching Battlestar Galactica. (sigh). The original one.
more to come on that later. I still think it's the zenith of bad 70s Star Wars-inspired bad sci-fi, but I'm also growing to like it at an alarming clip. What can I say, everyone there has hockey hair and afros. Do you have any idea how refreshing it is to see those in space where they belong?
Also, Jane Seymour.

and the Dirk "guy who played Face on the A-Team!" Benedict. Templeton Peck!


and some furry robot dog thing that sorta makes me want to kill. I wonder if he'll ever prove useful. 6 episodes in I got nothing.

No comments: