Wednesday, August 20, 2008

quick question:

Does anyone have a copy of these mixes?

Pop Smear
Rock, Flag & Eagle
I Was at the Mall When It Happened

because I don't. and I can't remember most of the songs on them at this point. My ipod can't seem to hold contents for longer than a few weeks at this point, which means I'm just gonna start setting up mediafire accounts all over the damned place.

I know, a pretty weak update. I'm sorry about that. Things have been...complicated. I hope everyone is doing great.

In any case, I'll try to post something realistic as soon as I can.

In the meantime, yes, the Olympics have been awesome. Yes, I'm more excited for the Sixers' upcoming season than ever.

3 comments:

Chase said...

I've got'em. I'll flip them to you.

Unknown said...

you are awesome.

Chase said...

it's true!