Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So, in the past week I've pretty much been occupying myself by working like an insane person and not sleeping for 5 days, then sleeping for 2 straight. It wasn't so bad.

But it also means I haven't had the time to post here lately. Which is probably a good thing since I might be going crazy.

I finally got back around to cleaning up that thing I wrote what seems like ages ago and sent it out. If you wanted it and didn't get it, holler and I'll send it.

In other news, today is the PA primary. and while I can't be so delusional as to think this will end the frothing-at-the-mouth of the political beast these past few months (years?), at least it's rounding a corner.

Now if you'll excuse me, I haven't read a news article in a week, and I haven't gotten a chance to do most of my day-to-day job stuff. But I'll be back later today.

No comments: