Tuesday, April 08, 2008


I feel like I've been doggin' it over here lately. Things are just insane at work and I've got a lot on the side burners. so I send a lot of ridiculous pictures.

The news this morning is all over the place, none of it particularly uplifting.
Baghdad is still on fire, Hillary might have gone insane (Mark Penn is retarded, by the way), people are still racist, Blackwater's contract extended, John Kerry is still talking. Dylan is a thief,
the KBR/Halliburton rape issue remains.

the last link is particularly devastating. I've been following this story for some time and while it's good to see that more people are hearing about how awful this is (albeit at a rate that's too slow), sweet fuckall seems to have been done about it. I'm hoping that some headway is made on this (Hey Biden, we love your zingers, but hold these fuckers accountable, PLEASE). It's up to these people to make this count.

So yeah, now that you're as depressed as me, here's a pretty hilarious news story.

I'll be back later with something less soul crushing, I swear.

NOTE: NEVER GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH "DEAD CAT" AGAIN. EVER.

No comments: