Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tonight, filling out an application for a part time job:

list 3 references and their occupations. Mine were:
producer, professional rock guitarist, and unemployed*
it's so awesome. Like Russian Roulette on my cell phone contacts. If you're reading this, there's a good chance you might be next.
(to be fair, these are all legitimate claims and phone numbers).

Also, on my qualities of an ideal worker, I put:
friendly, helpful, not trying to set you on fire.

I know I should take it more seriously, but it's not really anything where I feel like I need to make an impression.




thinking about this today: What skill(s) do you have that would be helpful if suddenly electronic technology as we know it were rendered completely useless?

More on this later.

1 comment:

clickie said...

Shanna and Andrew taught me proper shovelling technique...I can now dig holes and shovel stuff. Useful!