Thursday, July 26, 2007

Salutations!

I am alive and well. I am living in California. I still feel like I'm borrowing someone else's life and might wake up asleep on the Blue Route any minute. I've got some new music and lots of "you know what's different about California from Pennsylvania?" observations comin' at ya! No, I'm not going to subject you to that. But I'll be able to update starting over the weekend, I hope.

a few hours after we moved here, I saw a sign saying that there was a free Mountain Goats in-store at the record shop a block away from my house. So it turns out he's from here and put on a great little show. It was probably the best welcome we could've asked for after a mild breakdown when we thought we were moving into a strip mall. Anyway, as a result I've been listening to lots of him. Anywho, more to come later.

P.S. The drive was fantastic. Pictures to come once I get internet access at home.

1 comment:

mike devlin said...

Welcome to California!

-mic_dee from maxfun forums