Thursday, July 12, 2007

Howdy Gangsters!


more boxes, more phone calls, more remembering address changes I really need to make. Moving is a pain in the ass, and I don't care if you're moving to Shangri-goddamned-La, it's still gonna suck until you're on the road at the very least.
I'm getting close to that point every minute and hopefully by late monday night the packing and cleaning hell will be replaced with a traveling and hotel hell, followed by an unpacking (and maybe more cleaning) hell. It's a charmed life.
I'm pretty set on everything: book tapes, music, bottled water, shaved head for wind resistance... It's gonna be a fun drive. I think this'll be my last non-mobile post in a while, so try to bear with me, but I'll post what I can from the cell phone and have real photos.
I'm still terrified of not being able to find a good pizza place. I've been pounding fatty deli sandwiches and pizza all week and hoping the taste stays with me. It's so crazy to me to think of a place that doesn't have good pizza nearby, but then I thought every town had bagels until I was 19, so who knows.
Wish me luck, and I'm sure I'll be sending pics over here frequently out of sheer boredom, so bare with me.

I know it's not the right spelling.
Here's some songs that make me think of America. Also, when I return this bl0g will be renamed "Americatown". You've been warned.


"In the Ghetto" - Elvis Presley



"A Lucky Loser" - James Carr

oh, and go buy some shitty energy drink for your country.

No comments: