Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Russian Space Dogs


okay, so when I say I've been packing all holiday off, I mean that I moved some shit into boxes and relaxed the rest of the afternoon. Torrential downpour outside, and we got to check out Ratatouille, which was great. It was funny, hearing Patton Oswalt in an animated-creature tone. Almost enough to make you lose an association with his usual hate-filled existence.

oh, and browsing the web tonight I stumbled across some "Family Ties" fan fiction and sitting around laughing at how pathetic that was, then got halfway through a script without even noticing it.

Thank you, Elmore James, for making America such a keen place.
"Coming Home" - Elmore James

Now I'm watching Gimme shelter and going to bed. good night moon.
Go check out Saber's website. and read about Russian Space Dogs.

No comments: