Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hot Dog Social Hour, vol. 1

try this?

or here?


"Sundor Tum Goa" - Amit Kumar
"Soul Shake" - Peggy Scott & Jo Jo Benson
"Give Me Your Love" - A.C. Jones & the Atomic Aces
"I'm doomed?"
"Je Bent Niet Hip" - The Pattie Sisters with Enteng Tanamal & his Comets
"Viva, Femme Africaine" - Danialou Sagbohan
"Funky Bijou Anthem" - Funky Bijou
"What do you think about, Sean?"
"Harlan County" - Jim Ford
"Don't Believe Nothing" - Ike & Tina Turner
"There's this huge man..."
"The Feeling Kind" - Thao & the Get Down Stay Down
"Dope on Plastic" - Uptown
"I think it's in Canada..."
"Panzer" - The Dirty Nil
"Shrinking Violet" - Swearin'
"They tell me cake is bad for me..."
"Birthdays" - The Mouthbreathers
"Light Up Gold II" - Parquet Courts
"Have You Seen My Son?" - Benjamin Booker
"Sad but true..."
"Black Egg" - Snake & Jet's Amazing Bullit Band
"Open Letter to the President" - Roy-C
"My story amused him all the same..."





I'm trying to figure a download option, but that may take awhile. In the meantime, email me or something.

No comments: