Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Last week I posted a mix and said I'd have another one up this week. Truth be told, it's all but done, I just need to work out the seques and clips that I'm using. But I also noticed that the last one has been listened to once since I put it up. Once.

So I'm not exactly in a huge rush to get the new one up. Especially since I checked the last mix to make sure it was playing correctly. Once.

So it'll be up when it's up.

I'm working between 10 - 14 hours a day all through this week and next, so don't expect a ton of content to be put in that time period. I have some writing ideas that I want to work on, but they're still in nascent stages. There are a few more Adventures with an Idiot thingys I've got ready, so expect those sooner than later. Whether you want them or not.


No comments: