Friday, November 27, 2009

[post deleted]

This was waaaay too depressing for Thanksgiving, and I'm not in the mood to bring everyone down.

All I can say is that despite hating on him for the bulk of his career, Shaq is a fucking stand-up guy.

So instead, I'm up at 4 AM the morning after the holiday watching war movies and reading comics, because at least there's a bad guy in those.

But let it be known that any whining I encounter in the coming weeks will be met with a sharp rebuke. I hate not having cable news sometimes, since I hear about these stories until too late to really write on them.

Does this mean that I can't post on any depressing stories until January? Fucking holidays.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nuh-uh, you won't bring us down! Continue... I mean if you feel up to it.

Also, our family sat around watching Band of Brothers last night and THAT is depressing show!