Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coping with Infoglut

So, I'm going to have to scale back a bit on HDF for a little while. Not like I'm all that diligent about posting anyway, but now I have a legitimate reason. Since I started continuing my organized education seriously for the first time in almost a decade, I've been, well, freaking the fuck out over the workload I've put on myself. Sure, it's the teachers that assign it, but I'm the one who decided to take so many classes.

Anyway, as I start to process the amount of work on my table, I realized that the time I usually spend dicking around on the internet and observing will now be spent eating, sleeping, and trying to go to the gym. Yes, this too is a sad development in my life, but if I don't have the time to walk a couple miles a day or whatever and I'm spending that much more time staring at a computer, it means I'm going to have to start getting more exercise. The plus side is that I'll still have one outlet in which I can listen to podcasts.

Anyway, I'm going to try to post here as often as possible, but don't get pissy if I go a few days without posting here and there. I really am trying to get this done. So bear with me.

No comments: