Thursday, February 01, 2007


On Tuesday in Iraq 10 US troops died. and 250 Iraqis died over the weekend. Yet as I'm typing this tonight, half of my state is pondering the actions of a rodent, and the other half are pounding beers in a parking lot excited for an orgy of flashing and barbecue sauce. Shit, we've got a killing spree going on right here. For real.
I'm now gonna pour myself a drink and listen to Ray Charles and read some more until I'm tired enough to go to sleep.

"The Sun's Gonna Shine Again" - Ray Charles

"Ray's Blues" - Ray Charles

Buy The Birth of Soul here.


oh, and Germany with their arrest orders! I wonder who they're actually gonna get in this administration to respond to this. Is there a foreign policy horse or something they can trot out?
Texas lost another state treasure with Molly Ivins' death. Her work will be missed.

No comments: