Thursday, April 09, 2009

I really feel shitty about not updating this as regularly as I should, but in truth I just haven't been able to devote enough time to the outlets where I usually end up gathering all my odd information, and my extracurricular input time has been reduced to the Rachel Maddow audio podcast and the Best Show, so it might be a little while before I get this stuff on a regular schedule. In the meantime, though, I think I should have another mix to put up soon.

The reason I'm posting today, though, is the 25 biggest censored news stories of 2009. It's pretty scary stuff, especially considering that 2009 isn't even halfway through at the moment. Oh well, at least we're finding out about them somehow, right?

That's all I got for the moment, but I'll try get over here later today with something more substantial...

No comments: