Wednesday, November 18, 2015

...aaaand 2 weeks later I'm still running silent. A lot of this stems from some professional issues that I can't really get into at this time, but I can admit that I need to devote most of my free time to filling out applications and interviews. That isn't to say that I'm not constantly thinking of things I want to write about and more lame-ass history lessons to bore you with. I just have to be very efficient with my time, something I am historically not good at when it comes to personal projects, as one can infer just by looking at the posting dates of this very site. In any case, I have something brief today and a fridaysongs(tm)  that I've half-written for the end of the week. Mix is still being tinkered with and I have to do some digging for some segues hopefully this weekend. So there's that. 

No comments: