Monday, April 30, 2007

What a long turd of a day. I'm still a little beat up from an old friend's bachelor party and I'm pretty sure I lot my damned cell phone charger. and I'm so poor that I need ro raise $76 to be broke. yeah, good times. Not much from me today, largely because I really need to get some sleep. How is it possible, though, that Iran has banned western clothes and hairstyles when Ahmadinejad looks more American than I do.
Anyways, here's some stuff from the first Mclusky album, which I hadn't picked up in a couple of years and spent the last 2 weeks listening to ad nauseum. Put these in and drive somewhere. Don't even drive anywhere, just fucking drive. It's worth it. The first time I saw Mclusky they played this first song and repeatedly insisted that it was a Blur cover. nice.

"Whiteliberalonwhiteliberalaction" - Mclusky


"Rice is Nice" - Mclusky

Buy My Pain and Sadness is More Sad and Painful Than Yours here

No comments: