Thursday, November 16, 2006

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I've spent all day listening to podcasts. Seriously, outside of a single Tom Waits song and some Jesus & Mary Chain driving in, I haven't listened to a note of music all day. I can't even recall the last time this happened. I can't help it though. I just found a vertiable treasure trove of HBO interviews, namely the ones with Ian McShane form the Wire and David Simon from the Wire. Both of which were actually awesome. and when I was getting ready to go to lunch I noticed that the itunes gods have blessed me with an Alan Moore interview. If it weren't for the screaming hangover I'd be doing backflips. Oh, and my utter lack of ability to do backflips.
Tonight I'm going to a lecture on rare books and a free show. huzzah. Sadly, though, I just can't wait to spend the entire weekend in bed.

No comments: